Deborah Pavlic - Real Estate Broker
As a Real Estate Professional since 1998 - I have had the wonderful opportunity to work in very different and distinct Real Estate Markets - including the highly transient Maryland and Virginia suburbs of Washington DC, Metro Pittsburgh and currently Washington State. The experience and knowledge I earned while practicing Real Estate in each of these diverse areas has given me the chance to learn more about products that benefit the Consumer, more accurate pricing, proven marketing strategies and a strong negotiation expertise (I am also a Nationally Certified Negotiation Expert - CNE) - all allowing me to give more accurate and timely knowledge to both my Owner/Seller Clients and my Buyer Clients. (Pease see the following "What Clients are Saying about Deborah" )
Owners/Sellers -Are you seriously thinking of selling your home during the next 12 months. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet and discuss with you the improvements you should consider (and those not to waste your time and money on) to maximize your home's appeal to prospective Buyers.
Buyers - Looking for your 1st home - thinking of "moving up"/downsizing or Relocating? I will work with you, explaining the Purchasing Process, keeping you apprised of all new or reduced listings that fit your current wish list - but also opening up other possibilities or areas that may work for you.
For All my Clients - I work closely with you - Listening to you and answering your questions so that I may get a clearer picture of your goals. We will work together towards your end goal, whether it be the successful Sale of your current residence or the successful Purchase of a new home.
To make the process of selling or purchasing Real Estate as Stress Free & Profitable as possible for my Clients, I give my focused attention to the job at hand. In order to give my clients this commitment and service, I am selective in the number of clients I service at any given time - this is in your best interest.
I would be pleased and would appreciate the opportunity to add you to my list of satisfied customers and clients. Please never hesitate to call me on my cell phone - 412-443-5121 Thank You, Deborah
Please E-mail me at: DeborahPavlic@gmail.com to receive your Community or Area Sales Activity
What Clients are Saying About Deborah
** “Page 174 of the book Home Buying For Dummies lists Characteristics of Good Agents – but I could just as easily have written –“See Deborah Pavlic, Realtor"
** “Deborah is not afraid to try different techniques to sell in these tough economic times.” “You took an unconventional approach to the conventional Real Estate occupation – and it PAID OFF!”
** “Clearly, if it was not for Deborah’s guidance, we would still be on the market like the other six homes in our community.”
** Deborah “Does not just sit back with a For Sale sign and wait for a Buyer – Always looking for Ways to Find the Customer!”
** “Deborah is committed to her Buyers and Sellers…We are proud to have her on our team…” If you know of anyone here or throughout the country that could use a Professional Realtor “you can feel comfortable referring them to Deborah… It is Deborah’s pleasure to extend the same excellent service to all (consumers)” (From Senior VP of a National Real Estate Brokerage)
** “Express our gratitude…during this very difficult period in the Real Estate industry, Deborah consistently provided sound, professional advice… Buyers and Sellers will benefit from your expert knowledge and no-nonsense approach to providing advice”
** “You (Deborah) handled the most intricate situations with grace…You stepped up to the plate and made a difficult situation as painless as could be expected. You went above and beyond the call of duty, and for that I cannot thank you enough.”
** “Thank You… Thank You…” “for all your time, patience and understanding”- It was either good fortune on my part or a blessing that I was able to work with you on my first home purchase.”
EXPERIENCE, HONORS AND DESIGNATIONS
* 18 Years Successful Real Estate Professional
* Licensed in State of Washington (Previously Practiced/Licensed in the Washington DC Suburbs of Maryland and Virginia and State of PA)
* International Silver Society, President’s Circle, Top Producer
* Licensed to Teach Pennsylvania Real Estate Courses
* Advanced Real Estate Education and Designations:
- ** CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERT (CNE/R)
- Completion of Nationally Accredited Seller & Buyer Representative Course
- Charter Member, Real Estate Cyberspace Society (RECS)
- 240 Hours Advanced Broker Management Education
- PREVIEWS (Luxury) Property Specialist
- Staging for Home Sale Advanced Education/Credits
PERSONAL INFORMATION – “I LOVE THE BEACH”
* Married 42 Years – 2 Wonderful Grown Children, 5 Grandchildren (also all wonderful)
* Past Chairman of Multiple Alumni Associations & Active Volunteer
* Founding Member “Agents With Heart” – Real Estate Agents Giving Back to Community- Our First Achievement was the Installation of and USA Flag Raising Ceremony, Veterans Day, 2006
* National Football League (NFL) Alumni Association Member (Yes, I was an NFL dancer/cheerleader long, long, long ago)
GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL NATIONS
East Lake Sammamish Branch
5720 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, #101, Issaquah, Washington, 98029