As a homebuyer in today’s market, you’re no doubt at your wit’s end trying to find your dream home.
And when you find a home you love, you’re competing with all cash offers and bidding wars driving the sales price above what it’s listed for, and many times, even above what the home is actually worth!
While there is nothing you can do to create more homes for sale, you can certainly arm yourself by understanding the trends and patterns in the areas you’re trying to buy in.
- Price. Price is not always the most important factor. (We will help you learn the hidden secrets!)
- Earnest Money Deposit. (How much to put down and on what terms.)
- How much are people paying for similar properties in the area?
- How Much can you afford?
- Submit pre-approval and proof of funds documentation: (Learn what lenders are best and what qualifications will make your offer shine)
- Personal letters to the owners: (How to personalize your offer and win your “Dream Home”)
- Don’t Request Favors: (Now is not the time to ask for additional items)
- Delay Buyer Possession: ( How to make your offer line up best with the reality of the sellers move and concerns.)
While it’s not quite rocket science, there is definitely a significant competitive advantage to those that understand the trends of a real estate market.
As you begin to think about buying a home, you're probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest investment ever (short of children or a good marriage), and you might be wondering if there's anything you really need to know as you go into this process. This is where your real estate professionals come in. With the help of a trained agent, you can come out on top of a closing that might otherwise have pushed your retirement ahead a decade!
New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, we'll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Often, our clients can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Your agent will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences, so that you don't spend time on listings that aren't of interest. As you compare the best deals, we'll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your buyer's Agency it will be Our job to represent you here and get the best deal possible. We'll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell.