Market showing signs of adjusting, but buyers still see double-edged sword
- King County Prices up 14.7% to $573,522
- The Cascade Team Average List Price Hits $648,230
- Inventory shows signs of improvement but still 17.1% below last year's levels.
- The Cascade Team Listing Inventory Level is up 32% OVER last year's levels!
- 80% of new listings selling in the first 30 days on market over-all.
- 89.3% Of The Cascade Team Listings Sell in the first 10 Days!
KIRKLAND, Washington (July 6, 2016) – Home sales around Western Washington continued at a torrid pace during June, but a 10 percent year-over-year increase in new listings has some brokers with Northwest Multiple Listing Service suggesting a little relief may be emerging.