Good Morning, I hope this finds you well and you had a great September! With the sun shining this last week has been crisp and beautiful! October is quickly approaching and there is a lot to look forward to, check out the local news below for upcoming Tacoma Film Festival dates and the proposed skyscraper in Seattle, that would be the tallest on the West Coast. Please let me know if you have any real estate needs or know anyone who does.
Wishing you the best,
Hailey MORTGAGE & FINANCE news
Three tips for single home buyers
Fall financial clean-up and tax tips to round out the year
We Are Excited To Welcome Spencer Smith To The Cascade Team
- Cell Phone: 425-241-5206
- Toll Free: 800-509-6905 ext. 1092
- Email: Spencer@TheCascadeTeam.com
- A Little About Spencer: Pacific Northwest native, Spencer was born in Seattle and grew up on the Eastside in Redmond. Growing up in a real estate family, Spencer had the advantage of being exposed to a wealth of real estate and construction knowledge. At Steven D. Smith Construction, he learned the best methods of property selection, home design, material selection, construction techniques, and street appeal to ensure success in the real estate world. Solid values of integrity, determination, and kindness have enabled him to build strong relationships in the local
Denver Housing Market On Fire Create Division Within The City
Rental rates continue to climb in Denver, CO, as they are up around 9% this year alone. Many Denver homes are selling above list price, in a matter of days, by home buyers that are paying cash and waiving contingencies. This red hot Denver housing market seems to be creating a divide in the city. There is an investor and student that are working to make a huge transformation. Be sure to check out the video posted on the 9NEWS web site to learn more. If you are thinking about selling your home in Denver, be sure to check out our SpyDoor home valuation tool at http://www.thecascadeteam.com/homevalue.php.
Real Estate Market Activity For Phoenix, AZ - August 2015
The following numbers are effective on September 15, 2015 for the Phoenix housing market. There were a total of new listings in the month of August compared with a 5 year average of 2353, bringing the current count for total active homes for sale in August to 3796. There were 2112 homes that went under contract during the month at an average of 63 days on market. The average selling price was $243,242, which was 96.5% of the home's listed price when the contract was accepted. The number of homes has tailed off over the last two months, but that appears to be fairly consistent with the hotter summer weather. If you are thinking about selling your home and would like a value estimate on your…
We Would Like to Welcome Candace McGinn To The Cascade Team!
- Cell Phone: 858-232-3899
- Fax: 858-429-5751
- Email: Candace@tctrealestate.com
- Website: www.TCTRealEstate.com
- A Little About Candace: Having been in the real estate and financial services industry in San Diego County for over 13 years, Candace McGinn has always had a focus on “the client first”! Her actions speak volumes and her clients do too!Isn’t that what it’s all about; how you are treated as a client, before, during and after your home sale or purchase? A home sale or purchase doesn’t have to be so stressful!
It takes time, thought, preparation and knowledge backed up with skill and excellent customer service.
It takes integrity, ethics and communication.
Even if you’ve never bought or sold a home before, we’re willing to bet that you’ve heard of some of these popular Real Estate myths. They may have come from relatives, friends or even the media but like many facts floating around on the internet, they just aren’t true. So, here are the top 5 Real Estate Myths that most home owners believe, and why they are just plain wrong.
While most renovations will add value to your home in long run, there are some upgrades that could have the opposite effect, and these will have you wishing you never invested the money when it comes time to sell.
When it comes to adding value to your home it’s always best to stick with upgrading the most permanent and…
Sammamish's overall rate of crime is sufficiently low that analysis shows the city to be one of the safest in both Washington and the nation. Sammamish's crime rate is just 6 per 1,000 people, which means that a person's chance of becoming a victim in Sammamish is one in 174. It is for these reasons that Sammamish is ranked as one of the top 100 safest cities in the U.S.A.
Additionally, after analyzing all cities and towns in America with a similar population size to Sammamish, and we found that the crime rate in Sammamish is one of the lowest in the nation for its size. This means Sammamish is one of the safest places in America in which to live for its size, a very important finding.
The crime data that we used for this analysis are the seven…