Selling a home is a seller's market is far different from selling a home in a buyer's market.
If you are wondering about our current market, then let me assure you: We are in a very HOT sellers’ market and there may never be a better time to list your home!! Not only will your days on market be remarkably fewer in a sellers’ market, but you might receive multiple offers, which could drive up the sales price significantly.
Some people might think that all you have to do is stick a sign in the yard and let the market take care of the rest. It might be easier to sell in a seller's market but it takes a lot more to sell a home than hanging a sign out front.
Here are a few Questions that will help prepare your to find the “Right” real estate agent to help you with the proper presentation of your home on the market, and also in negotiating the best deal weather that be a multiple-offer or “Bidding War” situation or just some minor issues that come up on inspection or appraisal.
1. Do you provide a true website presence for my home? This is more than a splash site with a few pictures. Click HERE for Answer!
2. Do you pay for premier placement on Zillow, Trulia, etc.? Click HERE for Answer!
3. How many international websites do you syndicate for your listings? Click HERE for Answer!
4. Do you advertise my home on Social Media: This is MORE than just Facebook! Click HERE for Answer!
5. Do you provide a full 3D Walkthrough Virtual Tour or just have shifting focus over still pictures and call that a virtual tour? Click HERE for Answer!
6. What experience do you have working with bidding wars and multiple offer situations? Click HERE for Answer!
7. What is your strategy to generate multiple offers for my home? Click HERE for Answer!
8. Are you still using paper flyers which are bad for the environment and less efficient? Click HERE for Answer!
9. Will you provide weekly status reports on my home’s advertising traffic and showings? Click HERE for Answer!
10. Do you provide a Free Home Warranty for my home & Buyers? Click HERE for Answer!
11. Do you offer a Free staging consultation? Click HERE for Answer!
The Cascade Team Real Estate is a company like no other because of our comprehensive marketing program, phenomenal service and home seller savings. Utilizing technology, we keep our clients continuously updated on the status of the transaction. With the efficiency of our technology, our local real estate agents can focus more of their time on connecting with our clients and finding buyers for your home. In the end, you get the perfect combination of an incredible online real estate presence and personal service in the home selling process.
The Cascade Team provides a full service experience that is a step above; by executing a marketing plan for your home that is technology rich and high in service. We leverage all available technology tools to provide the most exposure possible for your home, and utilize those tools to increase the communication and service to you our client.