- Project Three Week Look-Ahead:
- Relocate Utilities (PSE Gas, PSE Electric, Comcast, Century Link, Williams)
- Construct Stormwater facilities
- Clear project vegetation in right of way
- 256th (E Beaver Lake Dr) & SE Issaquah-Beaver Lake Road construction of a Temporary Roundabout
- Please note: The Pacific Cascade Middle School (PCMS) Sign will be removed soon. A replacement design and location is being coordinated directly with PCMS and ISD. Thank you!
- Detour Route Map link (includes mitigation measure locations)
- Spring 2020 to Fall 2020 ROAD CLOSURE (between 247th and Klahanie BLVD)
- Est. August 2021 - END CONSTRUCTION
What are the work hours during Construction?
- Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- During road closure M-F 7 am - 8 pm (between 247th and Klahanie Dr)
- Optional Saturday work 9 am - 6 pm
Is the closure for the new "bridge" between the middle school and the klahanie shopping center for the full two years or just a portion of the time?
- The 8-month road closure is during bridge construction only, to begin in Spring 2020
For the remainder of the road area covered will it be closed for two years? partially open the whole construction time with flaggers, etc?
- The portion of road between 247th and Klahanie Dr will be closed for bridge construction, no other closures are planned (barring deliveries of large bridge structures). Construction will be occurring on the entire roadway for 2-years, with traffic control and flaggers during work hours only
will different segments of the road be closed at different times?
- Large bridge girder deliveries and the operation of large construction equipment and trucks may necessitate the closure of the road at different times, unfortunately, we won't have specific information until construction begins
WHAT IS THE TOTAL DURATION OF THE PROJECT?
- The entire project is scheduled for 2 years of construction. The bridge construction is scheduled to last 8 months
WHICH SEGMENTS OF THE ROAD WILL BE CLOSED? IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE NORTH (ALONG SOUTHBOUND IFCR), WILL YOU STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS KLAHANIE BLVD?
- The section of roadway between 247th and Klahanie Dr will be closed for bridge construction. You will be able to access Klahanie Dr SE from the East and North
HOW WILL THE DRIVING PUBLIC KNOW THAT LOCAL BUSINESSES ARE STILL OPEN AND SEE REAL-TIME PROJECT INFORMATION WHILE DRIVING?
- The project includes FOUR (4) electronic variable message board signs that will share information with the driving public as the project is being built
DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT TIMING OF DESIGN OR CONSTRUCTION FOR PHASE 2 OF THE issaquah fall city road PROJECT, from klahanie dr se to se issaquah-beaver lake road?
- Please see Phase 2 website: https://www.sammamish.us/government/departments/public-works/current-projects/issaquah-fall-city-road-phase2/
Your Home is your greatest investment! Know these questions and answers before you interview! The difference can cost you thousands!