Below you will find useful information; If you are either in a Short Sale or contemplating one, here is an idea of what will happen to your buying capability. Here is the answers for Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA.
The Cascade Team connects our clients with our in-house short sale department to work with you throughout the process. Because we are not attorney's or credit counselors, we have negotiated to provide our clients a FREE attorney consultation to provide information on the impacts of a short sale, credit implications, concerns regarding deficiencies, etc. There is NO COST to you for this service. In addition, our short sale team will work with you to ensure all the information required by the lender when evaluating a short sale is submitted to the lender with the purchase and sale contract. Because the selling price yields an amount less than what is owed to the creditor, all closing costs are absorbed by the creditor and there are no out of pocket costs to the seller. The Cascade Team Real Estate utilizes our same aggressive marketing strategies to obtain an offer as quickly as possible and turns that over to our short sale negotiating partner to begin the process with the lender.
As a seller working with The Cascade Team on a short sale transaction, you will receive the following benefits:
- FREE legal consultation and direct access to our in-house short sale team.
- Leading edge software program to manage the process and submit a complete package to the lender, which helps expedite the assignment of a negotiator.
- You get the same aggressive marketing program to bring in an offer as quickly as possible.
- You have our short sale team following up on a regular basis with the lender and negotiating on your behalf.
- Online access for our client, agents and buyer to stay up to date on the progress being made with the lender.
- You will have your real estate agent as a trusted resource to walk you through the process.
- We are licensed agents and CDPE Certified Negotiators. This is very important, as many negotiators do not carry real estate licenses. The Washington State Department of Licensing is starting to come down on unlicensed negotiators. In addition, many negotiators pass their fees along to the buyers, which deters them from making an offer on your home. Our negotiator works with the lender to pay the fee and the buyer is never stuck having to pay to purchase your house. With our short sale negotiator's track record, this means that you, our client, get your home sold and closed quicker.
If you are in a situation where you need to sell your home, and you owe more than what it is worth, please contact one of our agents, or the main office at (800) 509-6905, for more information on how we might assist you through this process.
If you think you may need to sell your home short and would like more information, please contact us and let us know. We would be happy to assist in determining if a short sale is your best option or not. Feel free to check out our short sale video library to learn more about the HAFA program and loan modifications.
Full Service Real Estate with 1% Listing Fees!!