* I have a temporary mortgage. What do you mean temporary? Until they foreclose.
* Realtor: first you folks tell me what you can afford, then we'll have a good laugh and go on from there.
* The dream of the older generation was to pay off a mortgage. The dream of today's young families is to get one.
* If you think no one cares you're alive, miss a couple of house payments.
* My buyers went through debt consolidation. Now they have only one bill they won't pay.
* If you want to know exactly where the property line is, just watch the neighbor cut the grass.
* This country is great. It's the only place where you can borrow money for a down payment, get a 1st and 2nd mortgage and call yourself a homeowner.
* Sign next to FSBO-We shoot every third agent and the 2nd one just left.
* The trouble with owning a home is that no matter where you sit, you're looking at something you should be doing.
Have a good real estate related joke? Let us know here!
Full Service Real Estate with 1% Listing Fees!!