Great Northwest Retreat in Bellevue!
Posted by The Cascade Team Real Estate on Friday, August 24th, 2012 at 10:29am.
Priced at $458,900
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.5
Home Size: 1,840 sq.ft. Garage: 2
Lot Size: 2,867 sq.ft. Community: Bellevue
County: King Property Type: Single Family Home
Year Built: 1979 MLS Number: 397465
Serenity awaits you at this pacific northwest retreat. Beautiful dark maple flooring, updated master bath suite, and elegant kitchen are just some of the features you will find in this Bellevue home. This single family residence backs to a green belt, providing privacy and seclusion while being minutes away from Microsoft, Redmond and Bellevue. This residence is a must see!
Damian Husak Broker
|Mobile:||425 208 9001|
How It Works...
- Home Buyers view listings on BidThisHouse.com
- Bid Your Offer Price
- Bid Offer Terms
- Get Financing Approved
- Inspect Home
- Own Your New Home
Home Buyers Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria are listed on BidThisHouse.com.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Make an offer without using a Buyer’s Agent. (Click Here to review Terms Of Service)
- Submit your Bid for any home listed on the site
- Bid Financing Terms (Closing cost paid, Points, Etc)
- Bid Inspection Terms
- Bid Offer Closing Date
- Full Addendums: Utilities, Optional Clauses, Etc
- If the Seller accepts your offer, Provide proof of Loan Approval or get Pre-Approved for Free with one of our lending partners
- Upon financing approval full contract will be drawn up to your specifications.
- You and Seller sign the accepted offer. (Your Winning Bid)
- You make a full inspection of the property and agree to any needed repairs or modifications.
- Close on your New Home!
Simply Outrageous Service! Not Outrageous Commissions!
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!