With inventory down both with new and resale homes, in today's competitve housing market, here are some tips that sellers would like buyers know:
1) Trashing my house doesn't make me want to sell it to you at a discount.
2) Knowing that you have cash makes me feel comfortable taking your offer.
3) Although it is all about the Benjamins - but close-ability is a close second.
4) Your agent represents you to the world of sellers - choose wisely.
5) Ask nicely - the old "flies with honey" adage is still true!
These basic principles will enhance the buyer's chances in buying the house of their choice successfully!