Keenan and Kemper giving The Cascade Team Real Estate some tips for selling homes over the holidays and also selling some DECA items as closing gifts for their marketing class! Ordering deadline is October 20th and items will be delivered by December 2nd and 3rd.
If you are interested please follow this link and select either Keenan Porter or Kemper Jolly so they get credit in their Marketing Class at school for the sales.
- People who look at your home over the holidays are serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from over the holidays as most sellers take their homes off the market. That means less competition for you and more money for you.
- Since the supply of homes will drastically increase in January, they’ll be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money.
- Houses show better when they’re decorated over the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays and tend to spend more money on getting your price.
- Buyers have more time to look over the holidays and can come during the weekdays.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons
- January is traditionally a month where employers have to move so they can’t wait until springtime. They have to buy now so you’re there to capture that market.
- You can still be on the market and you can have the option to delay your close or restrict your showings during those six or seven days if you want to celebrate the holidays.
- You can sell now for more money and provide a way for you to delay that closing and extend your occupancy until next year.
- Statistics show that people tend to be more generous a more forgiving during the home inspection process over the Holidays and ask for fewer concessions which can equate to $thousands more in your pocket.
- By selling now, you have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer for next year when houses are less and you’ll have more opportunities to choose from.
See Keenan and Kemper on YouTube HERE: https://youtu.be/8-5ybyUDJBA