Have you found the house of your dreams yet? If you've found a property you love, you now need to decide how much you're willing to offer. You want to be conservative enough that you get a good deal, but you don't want to bid so low that you risk losing the house. The following are some questions that need to be answered prior to making an offer:
- How long has the house been on the market? The longer it's been on the market, the more flexible the sellers are likely to be.
- How much are people paying for similar properties in the area?
- How much can you afford?
- Are you pre-approved for a loan? If so, you will be very attractive to sellers, and you'll have more room to negotiate.
- How badly do you want this sale to go through?
- See more Home Buyer Tools HERE
We can help you choose a price based on sound market analyses, comparable sales, and years of experience in the local market. We'll use our extensive negotiation skills to make sure that you get the home that you want for the best price possible. Call or email us for immediate assistance.
Please feel free to give me a call or send an e-mail anytime. I'm always happy to answer questions, hear comments, and share more.
- Office Location 355 NW Gilman Blvd - Suite 101, Issaquah, Washington, 98027
- Office # 425.313.4752 - Ext. 101
- Cell # 425.891.7447
- Fax # 425.996.9520
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://www.thecascadeteam.com/