Priced at $612,000
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5
Home Size: 3,400 sq.ft. Garage: 3
Lot Size: 50,094 sq.ft. Community: Tiger Mountain
County: King Property Type: Single Family Home
Year Built: 1988 MLS Number: 398546
Simply Stunning setting, surrounded by nature, this beautiful Northwest Contemporary home has been well loved and cared for. Countless custom features and design throughout the house. Located just over 3 miles to dwntwn Issaquah, this one acre+ property offers 2 homes totaling 3,400 combined sqft. The Main offers 3bdrms, 2.75bths, living room w/ fireplace, dining, and great room off kitchen, den/office and 3 car garage. Kitchen has tile counters and brick accented walls. Soaking tub in Master bath and privet Master bedroom deck as well.
The Guest House is great as an artist retreat, office or MIL with open floorplan, large living space with wood stove for that cozy feeling, full kitchen, bedroom. 3/4 bath with tiled shower and stunning skylight, wrap-around deck and carport. . Home features multiple decks and verandas. Truly a MUST SEE! Free 1 year home warranty!
Make your ON-Line Offer HERE!
How It Works...
- Home Buyers view listings on BidThisHouse.com
- Bid Your Offer Price
- Bid Offer Terms
- Get Financing Approved
- Inspect Home
- Own Your New Home
Home Buyers Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria are listed on BidThisHouse.com.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Make an offer without using a Buyer’s Agent. (Click Here to review Terms Of Service)
- Submit your Bid for any home listed on the site
- Bid Financing Terms (Closing cost paid, Points, Etc)
- Bid Inspection Terms
- Bid Offer Closing Date
- Full Addendums: Utilities, Optional Clauses, Etc
- If the Seller accepts your offer, Provide proof of Loan Approval or get Pre-Approved for Free with one of our lending partners
- Upon financing approval full contract will be drawn up to your specifications.
- You and Seller sign the accepted offer. (Your Winning Bid)
- You make a full inspection of the property and agree to any needed repairs or modifications.
- Close on your New Home!