Kent Home for Sale East Hill
Posted by The Cascade Team Real Estate on Friday, August 24th, 2012 at 4:53pm.
Priced at $395,000
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.5
Home Size: 3,170 sq.ft. Garage: 2
Lot Size: 52,707 sq.ft. County: King
Property Type: Single Family Home Year Built: 1981
MLS Number: 397748
Fantastic home located on a large private lot in Kent in a park like setting, This home has many upgrades throughout; granite counters, tile floors, fully finished basement, extra storage and much more. Kitchen has been remodeled with solid surface counters, new cabinets and tile flooring. Outside you'll find a large entertaining deck, RV parking and a quaint sitting area surrounded by an arbor with wine grapes growing. For added peace of mind, home comes with 1 yr FREE home warranty.
Make your ON-Line Offer HERE!
How It Works...
- Home Buyers view listings on BidThisHouse.com
- Bid Your Offer Price
- Bid Offer Terms
- Get Financing Approved
- Inspect Home
- Own Your New Home
Home Buyers Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria are listed on BidThisHouse.com.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Make an offer without using a Buyer’s Agent. (Click Here to review Terms Of Service)
- Submit your Bid for any home listed on the site
- Bid Financing Terms (Closing cost paid, Points, Etc)
- Bid Inspection Terms
- Bid Offer Closing Date
- Full Addendums: Utilities, Optional Clauses, Etc
- If the Seller accepts your offer, Provide proof of Loan Approval or get Pre-Approved for Free with one of our lending partners
- Upon financing approval full contract will be drawn up to your specifications.
- You and Seller sign the accepted offer. (Your Winning Bid)
- You make a full inspection of the property and agree to any needed repairs or modifications.
- Close on your New Home!
Simply Outrageous Service! Not Outrageous Commissions!
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!