Decorate your bikes and trikes and show your patriotic spirit by participating in the annual 4th of July Parade at Snoqualmie Ridge.
The parade begins at 10:30 am at Cascade View Elementary.
It’s a free event open to the Snoqualmie community and typically attended by thousands every year. So grab your family, your red, white and blue – and see you at the park!
Following the parade, join us at Community Park for an afternoon celebration filled with food, games, music, face painting, pony rides and more… And come visit The Cascade Team as we host FREE Sno-Cones for our 13th straight year along with some other fun free giveaways! The Mt Si Highschool Cheerleaders will also be assisting The Cascade Team this year at the Sno-Cone Booth!!
- Live Music
- Food (Sno-Cones!)
- Bouncy Houses
- And More!
If you would like more information on the 4th of July Celebration & Parade, please call 425-313-4752.
- Personal Consultation With An Experienced and Dedicated Professional: We provide home sellers a comprehensive home value analysis to ensure accurate pricing when selling your home, a pre-listing plan so you know the order of events and what will be happening, and finally we give you a FREE home staging consultation to ensure you are ready to make a good first impression to all home buyers who will view your home for sale.
- Your Home For Sale Launch: We have one of the most comprehensive internet marketing campaigns, which ensures that your home gets the exposure it needs from day one to get it sold quickly. CLICK HERE to see the full complement of marketing and real estate technology tools we use to get your home sold fast!
- Trackable Home Marketing Results: The Cascade Team Real Estate has developed a leading edge Marketing Board home for sale flyer, and our patented "Push/Pull Technology" that will provide potential home buyers much more information on your house than any traditional paper flyer. In addition, you will get weekly reports on internet traffic to your house for sale.
- Professional Showings: Have your own licensed agent coordinate showings of your home.
- Full Support In The Home Selling Process: In addition to your listing agent, we have a full time real estate transaction coordinator supporting your home sale transaction from listing to close. They work hand in hand with your real estate agent to promote your home, manage timelines and ensure a smooth transaction all the way to closing.