Priced at $575,000
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.75
Home Size: 3,430 sq.ft. Garage: 2
Lot Size: 6,792sq.ft. County: King
Property Type: Single Family Detached Year Built: 2009
The Reserve at Deer Park with a long Private drive and protected greenbelt in a cul de sac features this private 4Bd 2.75BTH 3430 Sq Ft Murray Franklyn Home. Fine finishes through out includes Chef's kitchen, slab granite,Hardwood Floors,spacious downstairs den and HUGE upstairs Media room,Designer paint window treatments throughout.All stainless appliances included.Valted Celing in Luxurious Master Suite.Fenced Back Yard w/2 Car Garage. 1 year home warranty free to buyer using Shannon Escrow.
Make an offer on this home on-line at www.BidThisHouse.com
|Office:||425-378-7829 Ext 7801|
|Blog:||Read My Blog|
How It Works...
- Home Buyers view listings on BidThisHouse.com
- Bid Your Offer Price
- Bid Offer Terms
- Get Financing Approved
- Inspect Home
- Own Your New Home
Home Buyers Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria are listed on BidThisHouse.com.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Make an offer without using a Buyer’s Agent. (Click Here to review Terms Of Service)
- Submit your Bid for any home listed on the site
- Bid Financing Terms (Closing cost paid, Points, Etc)
- Bid Inspection Terms
- Bid Offer Closing Date
- Full Addendums: Utilities, Optional Clauses, Etc
- If the Seller accepts your offer, Provide proof of Loan Approval or get Pre-Approved for Free with one of our lending partners
- Upon financing approval full contract will be drawn up to your specifications.
- You and Seller sign the accepted offer. (Your Winning Bid)
- You make a full inspection of the property and agree to any needed repairs or modifications.
- Close on your New Home!
Simply Outrageous Service! Not Outrageous Commissions!