Congratulations to our clients who just purchased a wonderful home in Issaquah Highlands!
3171 NE Marquette Wy, Issaquah 98029
MLS# 280258 / $375,300
This home was a short sale purchase. We are so thankful for being able to represent them and to all our clients as we truly are working for you!
What a Pleasant Surprise A Gift for US:
It was a wonderful & thoughtful gesture! Stan & I wishing them all best with their home!
Advantages For Our Short Sale Clients
If you think you might need assistance in selling your home as a Short Sale working with The Cascade Team on a short sale transaction, you will receive the following benefits:
- FREE legal consultation and direct access to our in-house short sale team.
- Leading edge software program to manage the process and submit a complete package to the lender, which helps expedite the assignment of a negotiator.
- You get the same aggressive marketing program to bring in an offer as quickly as possible.
- You have our short sale team following up on a regular basis with the lender and negotiating on your behalf.
- Online access for our client, agents and buyer to stay up to date on the progress being made with the lender.
- You will have your real estate agent as a trusted resource to walk you through the process.
- We are licensed agents and CDPE Certified Negotiators. This is very important, as many negotiators do not carry real estate licenses. The Washington State Department of Licensing is starting to come down on unlicensed negotiators. In addition, many negotiators pass their fees along to the buyers, which deters them from making an offer on your home. Our negotiator works with the lender to pay the fee and the buyer is never stuck having to pay to purchase your house. With our short sale negotiator's track record, this means that you, our client, get your home sold and closed quicker.
If you are in a situation where you need to sell your home and you owe more than what it is worth contact abellahomes, for more information. We would be happy to assist in determining if a short sale is your best option or not. Feel free to check out our short sale video library to learn more about the HAFA program and loan modifications.
Marisa & Stan