With all sincerity we are very fortunate to have someone like Doug as one of the Fathers of www.TheCascadeTeam.com. Doug has shown great dedication, personal sacrifice and humility in helping us reach to the point where we are today.
Now Doug and his family are about to move to Arizona and open the newest branch of www.TheCascadeTeam.com in the Phoenix market which will be our third State of operations along with Washington and California. Doug will still perform many of the accounting and payroll duties he currently does, and will be availiable to all of us by phone and e-mail, but non-the-less we will certainly all miss having him here in person!
To that end, we celebrated Doug today at our monthly meeting, and for those of you who could not attend, and for our friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter we wanted to make sure you all had a chance to appreciate Doug Young and remember these little known facts about our very own “Action Hero”!
•Doug Young’s tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried
• Doug Young counted to infinity - twice.
• When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Doug Young
• If you can see Doug Young, he can see you. If you can't see Doug Young you may be only seconds away from death.
• Doug Young sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Doug roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
• Doug Young doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
•There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Doug Young has allowed to live.
• Doug Young once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.
• Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Doug Young. Doug showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.
• Doug Young sleeps with a night light. Not because Doug Young is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Doug Young.
• Doug Young ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
- A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Doug Young and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
•Doug Young’s' evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Doug with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard's curly, well kept hair, Doug Young became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk.
• Doug Young doesn't worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Doug tells it to.
• If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Doug Young.
• Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Doug Young.
- Doug Young has never blinked in his entire life. Never.
- Doug Young doesn’t need to swallow when eating food.
•Doug Young owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly ‘get out of jail free’ card.
• Doug Young does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.
• Scientists in Washington have recently conceded that, if there were a nuclear war, all that would remain are cockroaches and Doug Young.
• Doug Young got a perfect score on his SAT's, simply by writing Doug Young for every answer.
• Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Doug Young to die before they attack.
• The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Doug Young. there were no survivors and the pilot episode tape has been burned.
- Doug Young does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.