A good feng shui is a bedroom that promotes a harmonious flow of nourishing and sensual energy. You can use a variety of simple and practical feng shui tools such as the basic feng shui tips below:
1. Let go of the TV, computer or exercise equipment in your bedroom.
2. Open the windows often to keep the air fresh and full of oxygen.
3. Have several levels of lighting in your bedroom or use a dimmer switch to adjust the energy accordinly.
4. Use soothing colors to achieve a good geng shui balance in your bedroom. Best fen shui colors for the bedroom are from pale white to rich chocolate brown. Choose colors within this range that will work best for your decor.
5. Choose the images for your bedroom wisely as images carry powerful feng shui energy.
6. Avoid having the bed in a direct line with the door.
7. Keep all the bedroom doors closed at night, be it the closet doors, the en-suite bathroom dor or the bedroom door.