This was a great class for our Brokers to learn of additional tools beyond Realist and the NWMLS for finding information on properties. This is a great class for both new and experienced agents and there are some great tips, tools and advice to be had.
Discover in-depth Online Property Information Resources
Wednesday October 9th 10am to 11am at
The Cascade Teams Main Office on Gilman
1 Hour Class to learn about hidden property information resources
Come to our one hour class on the Property Information resources that are available to you including:
1. Fidelity Passport – an online property information tool available 24/7 that allows you to search by Name, Address and Parcel number and create property profile reports and pull recorded documents including Deeds of Trust
2. An overview of the King County Parcel Viewer – How to navigate King County’s mapping site and gain access to property information and ownership even if you don’t have an address or parcel number
3. An overview of the King County IMapping site – How to navigate King County’s IMapping site allowing you to access mapping overlays that let you determine and locate hundreds of filters such as wetlands, 100 year flood plain, drainage issues and how they affect a property
4. An overview of the King County Records Search site – How to navigate King County’s Record Search site, conducting Grantor/Grantee, parcel number, and document specific searches
5. An overview of all of the reports, resources and lists available through our Property Information Department
Full Service Real Estate with 1% Listing Fees!!