You May Qualify for H.A.F.A. If so, you may be eligible to receive:
- No Deficiency Judgment
- No Damage To Your Credit
- Relocation Incentive
- No Waiting To Re-Purchase
If you want to sell and possibly benefit from this government program, contact us to learn more about it and see if you may qualify*
Do you owe more than your home is worth?
Are you facing foreclosure or, worse, bankruptcy?
Do you want to save your credit and AVOID Foreclosure?
Before you give up and think that letting your property go into foreclosure, and/or file bankruptcy, are you only options, learn what possible consequences you may be faced with and why a Short Sale may be the right option for you. You CAN avoid foreclosure, save your failing credit, and sell your home. Lift the financial burden that is weighing you down and let us help you know your options.
Don't Wait To Get The Help You Need:
Many people have heard the term short sale, but don't necessarily know what it means, and think that it is going to cost them money they don't have to hire someone to negotiate with bank. That is not the case, when working with The Cascade Team we do not charge you any up front fees and will help you sell your home and negotiate with the bank on your behalf. Once we submit an offer to your lend, most times they decide that selling the property at a loss in a Short Sale is better than pursuing a more costly foreclosure and or bankruptcy.
What Is A "Short Sale"?
In real estate, a short sale is a sale of a home or property in which the proceeds from the sale fall short of the balance owed on a loan secured by the property sold. In a short sale, the bank or mortgage lender agrees to take a reduced amount on a loan balance, due to an economic or financial hardship on the part of the mortgagor. Many times, it is a great solution to avoiding foreclosure and to get out from underneath a property that is creating a financial hardship to maintain. To get more information, contact our office and ask to speak with one of our Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE), or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. We would be happy to discuss the short sale process with you and help you determine your options.
Advantages For Our Short Sale Clients
As a seller working with The Cascade Team on a short sale transaction, you will receive the following benefits:
- FREE legal consultation and direct access to our in-house short sale team.
- Leading edge software program to manage the process and submit a complete package to the lender, which helps expedite the assignment of a negotiator.
- You get the same aggressive marketing program to bring in an offer as quickly as possible.
- You have our short sale team following up on a regular basis with the lender and negotiating on your behalf.
- Online access for our client, agents and buyer to stay up to date on the progress being made with the lender.
- You will have your real estate agent as a trusted resource to walk you through the process.
- We are licensed agents and CDPE Certified Negotiators. This is very important, as many negotiators do not carry real estate licenses. The Washington State Department of Licensing is starting to come down on unlicensed negotiators. In addition, many negotiators pass their fees along to the buyers, which deters them from making an offer on your home. Our negotiator works with the lender to pay the fee and the buyer is never stuck having to pay to purchase your house. With our short sale negotiator's track record, this means that you, our client, get your home sold and closed quicker.
If you are in a situation where you need to sell your home, and you owe more than what it is worth, please contact one of our agents, or the main office at (800) 509-6905, for more information on how we might assist you through this process.
If you think you may need to sell your home short and would like more information, please contact us and let us know. We would be happy to assist in determining if a short sale is your best option or not. Feel free to check out our short sale video library to learn more about the HAFA program and loan modifications.