A Great Way To Stay Up To Date: Get a FREE Detailed Market Snapshot for your personal home or Neighborhood of interest HERE!
The Market Snapshot is a great way for buyers and sellers to get informed and stay informed about the real estate market. Buyers can keep an eye on the areas they want to move to. Sellers can see every comparable sale in their neighborhood as they prepare to sell their home. Market Snapshot will come directly to your inbox on the schedule you choose, and best of all, it's FREE!
KIRKLAND, Washington (May 4, 2017) – “Frustrating” is how brokers are summarizing the mood of buyers, brokers – and industry professionals – during the current housing market frenzy. New statistics from Northwest Multiple Listing Service show declines in inventory and sales, while prices continue their upward trajectory, but those numbers only tell part of the story.
- Inventory Down 25%
- Prices Up 10.4%
- Bidding War Tactics For Buyers Now a Must!
Everything You Want To Know About The Market In Your Neighborhood
Recent Sales Trends
Property Info & Photos
View A Sample Report Here
The Open House Treasure Hunt is Back!
Join us on Saturday, May 20th for our Annual Open House Treasure Hunt.
Tour homes and win over $200,000 in Cash & Prizes!
Star 101.5 and 96.5 Jack FM will be there!
Homes must be listed by May 18th!
What can you expect during the Open House Treasure Hunt this year?
Our marketing efforts include:
- 150 Radio Spots - Star 101.5 and 96.5 Jack FM (around 1 Million Impressions will be generated from the radio spots!)
- 41 Television Spots on KOMO 4
- 4 Live Radio Remotes - Website promotion for each remote on the station's website
- Zillow Banner Ads reaching over 1,000,000 Home Shoppers throughout the area.
- Trulia Banner Ads reaching over 250,000 Home Shoppers
- 35,000 Treasure Hunt Mailers
- Paid Facebook Promotions targeting 200,000 viewers
- 100,000 Online Retargeting Ads
- 100,000 Google Ad-Word Impressions
- E-blast Sent to 25,000 (X 2) registered Cascade Team users
- Open House Treasure Hunt website
- Last year, we gave away over $200,000 in Cash and Prizes