Welcome. First time to our site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free home search tools that allow you to SAVE listings and get email notifications. Check out our how-to page for more information on this FREE service.
3163 Del Ciervo Road, Pebble Beach, CA
A stunning combination of privacy, location, and views, this classic estate originally designed by San Francisco Architect Germano Milono captures the essence of Pebble Beach in a remarkable setting that offers a sweeping expanse of ocean, golf, Pescadero Point, Carmel Beach, and Pt. Lobos views. The main residence is comprised of three bedrooms suites, formal living room, dining room, large library, family room and kitchen. A stunning infinity pool overlooking the ocean blends seamlessly with the horizon and anchors two separate structures - a Cabana and pool house/guest suite. An additional guest quarters includes a full kitchen, family room, game room and three en suite bedrooms. A caretaker cottage features a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bath. Professionally designed landscaping originally by San Francisco Architect Thomas D Church wraps around numerous patios while the dramatic South-West views invite outdoor living and year-round sunsets.
Property Status: ActiveAsk Your Friends Opinion on Facebook
- MLS® #ML81637159
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,903
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingGuest, Carport Detached
- # of Garages7
- ViewBluff, Park Or Green Belt View, Ocean View, Water View, Bay View, Coastline View, Hills View, Golf Course View, Trees/Woods View, Back Bay View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCorral, Awning, Satellite Dish, Barbecue Private, TV Antenna
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Date ListedJanuary 30th, 2017
- Days on Market142
- Address3163 Del Ciervo Road
- AreaWrigley Area (5)
- CityPebble Beach
- Zip Code93953
- Interior FeaturesBar, Corian Counters, Ceramic Counters, Tile Counters, Living Room Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Balcony, Wet Bar, Attic Fan, Formica Counters, Laminate Counters
- AppliancesFreezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Gas Dryer Hookup, Grill, Dishwasher, Warmer Oven Drawer
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesWood, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- Listing Agent:Nicholas Glaser (01190153)
- Listing Office:Carmel Realty Company
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 22nd, 2017 at 9:25am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.