How To Create A Blog Post
Blogging is a great way to build authority and demonstrate your knowledge to your sphere of influence as well as potential buyers and sellers. It's also an effective way of keeping your name out there when you promote your blog posts with social media.
Open Blog Manager
Log into the backoffice with your user name and password at http://www.thecascadeteam.com/backend
- Click Blog
- Click Add Blog Entry
Adding A Title And Content
- Title your blog
- Add your blog's content
- Select the appropriate categories for your blog entry
Adding Your Keywords & Description
- Enter any keywords that are relevant to your content.
- Add a 1-2 sentence description of your post. For more information on this, please see the end of this slideshow.
Adding An Image
- Click the Image icon
- Click the Folder Image to choose the image you'd like to upload.
- Click "Ok" to insert your image.
Publishing Your Post
- Once your post is ready to publish, click "Create Blog Entry" and your post will be live!
Adding Your Description (Continued)
Your description is the 1-2 sentence blurb that comes up below a title on a search engine. It's a great way to capture the attention of a search engine user and get them to click on your post.
Below is an example of a good description and how they appear on Google.