How To Create A New Page On Your Website
Adding a new page to your broker website is easy and just takes a moment or two.
Open The CMS
- Log in to the backend
- Click the CMS tab on your main dashboard
Open Page Manager
- Drag your cursor over "Manage Pages" to open the dropdown menu
- Click "Add New Page"
CMS Page Information & Content
- Select depending on if your page will be a main page or a sub-page of a different page.
- Title your page (This field is for the page title as it will appear in the title bar at the top of the browser)
- Provide a Filename or Alias (This field is for the file name as it will appear in the address bar. Example: The pictured page would show up as TheCascadeTeam.com/newpage)
- Provide your link name. Ideally, this should be a very brief & accurate description of the page
- Add the content of your page.
- Add keywords related to the content of your page (Enter them separated by commas)
- The Description field is for the meta description as it will be displayed in the site's header and in the search engine results pages.
Create Your New Page
- Once you have finished creating your page's content and all necessary fields have been filled out, click "Create Page" to add it to the site.