When it comes to meeting your real estate needs, Shannon Woodcock applies the same disciplined focus she used to become a champion horsewoman, earn a Master’s degree, and guide countless college students and student-athletes toward better lives. The result is the highly-personalized attention and dedication you deserve to get the best results for your valuable investment. While Shannon’s skills and knowledge encompass a wide range of real estate, she’s an expert on Woodinville homes, homes with acreage and equestrian properties. Considering buying or listing a property for sale in Woodinville, Redmond, Bothell, Snohomish, and the surrounding communities? Just need some information about current market conditions? Call Shannon Woodcock- she’s sharply focused on your needs.
“I strive to educate, counsel and protect my clients in their real estate transactions. My goal is to provide top-notch service and information that allows my clients to make the best decisions for themselves and their families, and I take care of all of the transaction details to ensure a successful outcome.”
- Shannon has been selected by her clients as a “5-Star Real Estate Professional”–Best in Client Satisfaction–Seattle Magazine, 2009 & 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Earned Certified Negotiation Expert Designation, 2011
- SOS Award Winner–Top 10% for Sales & Service for The Cascade Team Real Estate, 2011 & 2012
- Master’s Degree–Sport Psychology–John F. Kennedy University, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts–Psychology–University of Washington, 1991
Office Location: 19201 NE Woodinville-Duvall Road,