Development acitivity is going be very active in 2022 in the City of Snohomish - If you are looking for a new construction home there will be lots of choices as we move further into 2022 and 2023. Below is a summary of what's on tap:
- Contara Court (Pacific Ridge Homes)- 26 detached single family houses west of Ludwig Road south of Tenth Street.
- Riverview North - 10 detached houses west of Ludwig Road immediately south of Contara Court.
- Walsh Hills (D.R. Horton - see below for layout of new development) - 111 detached single family houses on Terrace Ave. Site work is underway with the possibility of house construction starting in the second half of 2022.
- 120 Willow Ave. - Three 2-story 2,000-square-foot detached single family houses (360 square feet of which is for a two-car garage at the northwest corner of Willow Ave. and Pearl Street).
- Bickford Townhouses - 30 townhouses in nine buildings at 2501 Bickford Ave. Site work has been completed and work has already started on initial building.
- Tenth Street Residences - 28 multi family units in three buildings at 1209 Tenth Street.
We will also be seeing a 3,000 sq./ft addition to the existing Boys and Girls Club at 402 Second Street.
Lots of activity in Snohomish!!!!