Covering housing news and more. Our informative and locally based real estate news blog will feature the latest housing statistics for Sammamish and Issaquah as well as information on the housing market shift, mortgage rates and local information that affect your home, commute and the area you live in.
We’ll dive deep into the stats and strive hard to provide detailed analysis that is helpfully while also being easy to understand.
If you ever have a question or suggestion we’re here. Just reach out to us and let us know and we’ll be happy to answer!
The Cascade Team Real Estate
Cary Porter 425-891-7447
Full Service Real Estate
Check out some of our most current stories below:
SHOULD I sell my HOME RIGHT NOW? Should I buy
This is probably one of the biggest questions agents are getting asked right now, and it’s never been more important to have a good answer for it.
For all the reasons we mentioned above, the short answer to this question is YES.
- Prices are going to drop 15 to 20% buy January 2023.
- Prices will then go flat for 6 months with 7 to 8% rates.
- Factor in “Normal” 5% appreciation and it take 3 years to get back to today’s prices.
- That’s 4 years from not to get back to where we are baring nothing goes wrong.
- Increasing rates will counteract price drops
- Marry the home. Date the rate
- Home ownership is the #1 hedge against inflation
- Home ownership is the greatest way to build wealth in America (past, present and future) period!