Seattle area prices are surging.
Median prices system-wide surged 19.5% compared to a year ago. Statistics show a 55.9% decline in total active listings, shrinking from 9,418 at the end of March 2020 to 4,153 at month end March 2021.
The resulting lack of inventory combined with area job growth has created a market where double-digit price hikes were widespread. In fact, mutually accepted offers surged 40.6% compared to February with Seattle/Bellevue region now ranks #1 in technology office space leases, eclipsing San Francisco.
In a market like this you need more than an agent to just stick a sign in the yard. You need a detailed marketing plan that’s going to get your home maximum exposure quickly. Then when the offers come in you need someone with experience in negotiating the best deal for you.
And while top dollar is important there are many other factors to consider. What about appraisal issues if prices get bid up? Do you need to stay in the home for a while past closing to find a new house for yourself? Inspection, Title, Financing, and countless other contingencies come into play.
We looked at the data on thousands of offers agents for The Cascade Team wrote and received in the last two years to see how the strategies we track affected the results of winning a bidding war: Bottom line, we know what to look for and we know how to get you the best deal for your home!
Be sure to ask these important questions before you hire a Broker to help sell your home:
What You Don’t Know About Hiring a Real Estate Agent Could Cost You.
Your Home is Your Greatest Investment
Know these questions and answers before you interview a broker.
The difference can cost you thousands.
1. Do you provide a unique personal property website for my home?
2. Is your agent experienced in dealing with multiple offer situations and negotiations?
3. Will my site be re-targeted; to ensure that once my home is viewed it is continually visible when other sites are visited?
4. Text communication has a response rate of 89% compared to email’s 11%. Do you have an integrated text platform for direct communication?
5. Will I receive weekly feedback reports including text messages, agent showings and unique hits?
6. Will my listing be syndicated to over 400 websites, 55 countries and 21 different languages?
7. Will my listing have direct feed into the Premiere Placement pages on Zillow, Trulia, etc.?
8. Does your social media strategy for my listing include 63 media platforms?
9. Do you provide a free staging consultation?
10. Will you provide a SmartBoard for my home? They capture reported traffic to my website and are environmentally responsible.
The Cascade Team: Quicker Sales, Greater Savings, More Money in Your Pocket!
True Full Service, Marketing & The Latest Innovative Technology, for a 1% Listing Fee!
At The Cascade Team we understand first and foremost that it isn't about "Us". It's all about "You"! We are dedicated to giving each of our clients the best experience imaginable. Simply Outrageous Service isn’t just a catch phrase for us. It’s how we do business!
From day one we’ll be with you every step of the way. We’ll keep you informed, we’ll be there through the tough negotiations, and we’ll help you make the right decisions for your family.
Our dedication to your successful dealings (buying or selling) are unwavering. We firmly believe in the WOW factor. And when you work with The Cascade Team that’s what we intend to deliver. Service and Quality that are so far beyond your expectations, that well….. It’s Simply Outrageous!
Leave A Comment